Violin teacher Croydon London
We invite children and adults for individual violin lessons Croydon. Classes are conducted by instrumentalists who have pedagogical qualifications and experience of work as a violin teacher Croydon. Students have the opportunity to perform at a school concert where you can invite your family and friends. Beaufort Music Academy piano lessons are taught by experienced Violin teacher Croydon.
Our home tuition lessons take place at your home or location of choice on a day and time suitable for yourself or child. We run from Monday to Sunday 8 am-8.30 pm.
We offer a range of instruments for all ages and abilities.
Please find below our prices per person
Trial lesson (30 mins)- £20
30 mins- £25
45 mins- £35
60 mins- £45
Please use our online form to book a trial lesson or call 0800 689 3638
Conditions of music tuition
Tuition will be given in blocks of lessons per calendar month called series. Series will not necessarily coincide with school terms. The Teacher will give the lessons at the time and location specified on the Agreement form and the Teacher will reserve this time slot for the Pupil.
- The Pupil (or the pupil’s parent or guardian) will pay the fees for the remainder of the series and 4 weeks in advance before the start date specified on the Agreement; Advanced payment will be used to cover lessons upon written notice of termination.
- all payment to made 3 days before lesson commences.
- Thereafter, the pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or guardian) will pay fees for each series in full on the 1st day of each month.
- BMA will apply an administrative charge of £5 per late payment to cover the cost of debt management.
- Fees are reviewed annually in September. Any changes will be notified two months in advance.
Pupils will need studxy & exam preparation books for their lessons. The Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or guardian)are responsible for purchasing books promptly at the request of the teacher, Other costs, such as entry for examinations (which are not compulsory) will also be charged to The Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or guardian).
- BeforethefirstlessonofeachSeries,theTeacherwillgivethePupil(orthePupil’sparentorguardian)writtennoticeof(i)holiday breaks (when lessons will not be given) up to the start of the following Series; (ii) the date of the final lesson in the Series;and(iii) the start date of the following Series. Holiday breaks may occur partway through a Series.
- Lessons will take place on public holidays only by prior agreement between the Teacher and the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or guardian).
- A notice period of one month is required where the pupil has planned to take holiday periods.
Outside the holiday breaks notified to the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or guardian) in accordance with Condition 4 above, BMA will charge for any scheduled lessons which the Pupil does not attend, unless the BMA chooses not to do so because of exceptional circumstances. If the Teacher is obliged to cancel a scheduled lesson, the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or guardian) may choose between(i)carrying the lesson forward;(ii)receiving are placement lesson;or(iii)receiving are fund of the lesson fee.
6.Examinations,competitions and public performances
The Pupil will not be entered for any examination, competition or public performance without the prior consent of both BMA and the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or guardian).
7. Termination of tuition
- This Agreement may be ended by mutual consent at any time by both signatories to it signing and dating a written statement to thateffect.
- Either signatory to this Agreement may terminate the Agreement by giving notice in writing to the other signatory at least one month before the end of a Series for the termination to take effect at the end of that Series. Termination by one signatory may take effect at the end of a Series only and not at any other time. If the Teacher gives notice to terminate tuition at the end of a SeriesinaccordancewiththisConditiontheTeacherwillcontinuetoprovidelessonsuntiltheendofthatSeries. A new teacher will be allocated if the student wishes to continue taking lessons.
8.Failure to give notice
Unless terminated under Condition 7 above, this Agreement shall continue from Series to Series. If the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or guardian) fails to give notice to terminate this Agreement in accordance with Conditions 4(c) or 7(b) above and the signatories have not agreed to terminate the Agreement in accordance with Condition 7(a) above, the following charges will be made in lieu of notice:
- Where the notice given is less than one month but more than three weeks before the start of the next series: 25% of fees for the next series will be applied
- Where the notice given is less than three weeks but more than two weeks before the start of the next series: £50% of fees for the next series will be applied
- Where the notice given is less than two weeks before the start of the next series: 100% of the fees for the next series will be applied
If the Teacher, using his reasonable discretion, feels unable to continue tuition on account of conduct by the Pupil or anyone connected with the Pupil which makes it unethical or unsafe to continue teaching the Pupil, the fees for any outstanding lessons will not be refundable.
- Any changes to the terms of this Agreement must be confirmed in writing and signed and dated by both BMA and the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or guardian).
- If BMA chooses to waive any right or remedy under this Agreement or otherwise (for example, if BMA chooses to waive fees for any lessons which the Pupil (or any other pupil) does not attend) this shall not mean that he must do so in futureorthathewaivesanyotherrightsorremedies,unlessagreedinwritinginaccordancewithCondition10(a)
11.Governing law and jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of the location for the lessons (specified above) and the signatories to this Agreement agree that any dispute relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.